Dermaplaning is a safe and highly effective physical exfoliation procedure. It requires the use of a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently "shave" the skin's surface, removing the top-most layer of dead skin along with fine, vellus hair (aka peach fuzz).
Pricing: One for $75 or a package of three for $180
All Chemical Peels begin with a skin analysis from our licensed practitioners. Medical grade peels are used to deeply exfoliate the skin removing superficial pigmentation like freckles and brown spots while reducing fine lines and wrinkles keeping skin looking fresh and youthful.
Peels differ in strength. They stimulate the growth of new skin cells and restore a luminous look to a tired complexion. Most chemical peels are used in conjunction with our skin care products to significantly boost results. Skin looks brighter and skincare products are absorbed better after treatment.
Pricing: Starting at $99
- Perfect 10 Peel
- Custom Lactic & Glycolic Peels
How it works
- Your skin will be thoroughly cleansed and treated with an agent that removes any excess oils
- One or more peeling agents are then applied to the skin
- You may feel a small amount of temporary tingling
- The depth of the exfoliation will vary depending on the kind of chemical peel being used
- Improvements are often seen with a single peel, however a series of several treatments is recommended for optimal results
- Recovery depends on the strength of the peel
- You may experience some redness, scaling or slight peeling off of flaky dead skin
- Make rough skin softer and smoother
- Decrease acne and blemish breakouts
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve hyperpigmentation and sun damage, evening out skin tone
- Diminish the appearance of superficial scars, such as acne scars